George L. English & Company


Organization
Description
George L. English and Company was a mineral business founded by George L. English in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1887 with partner Edwin C. Atkinson. In 1890 his business expanded to New York City and in 1905 the entire business and stock was bought by Ward's Natural Science Establishment. 
Related Maker/Donor
George Letchworth English
Loading...