The Collectors Club of Grand Rapids


Individual
Description
The Collectors’ Club of Grand Rapids was founded in 1938 “to increase authentic information concerning objects or materials of historical value or personal interest and to encourage the collecting of them.” This private club of collectors meets in member’s homes to hear presentations about antiques and collecting. The Club has had a long association with the Grand Rapids Public Museum as a donor of decorative arts and funds for acquisitions; and has also provided similar funds to the Grand Rapids Art Museum and the Frederick Meijer Gardens. 
Loading...