Perkins & Richmond Co.


Individual
Description
Thomas B. Perkins and Alva B. Richmond were the proprietors of Perkins & Richmond, a store in Grand Rapids in operation from approximately 1890 to 1898. Perkins & Richmond sold a variety of items, ranging from bicycles to typewriters to photography equipment. During the 1890s, the store took out several advertisements in the Grand Rapids Herald for bicycle riding lessons for children and women. The store changed locations several times during the 1890s, having been at 13 Fountain Street in 1892, 101 Ottawa in 1893, and the final known location being 33 Monroe in 1998.
Related Makers/Donors
Thomas B. Perkins
Alva B. Richmond
Loading...