The Racine Belles were one of the original baseball teams in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League. They were located in Racine, Wisconsin and the club was formed in 1943. That same year they claimed the first championship title in the league's history. They won an additional championship title in 1946 but after a lack in finances, the club moved to Battle Creek, Michigan and became the Battle Creek Belles. They played in Battle Creek until 1952 and then moved to Muskegon, Michigan and became the Muskegon Belles.