Comments and Tags

Be the first to comment on this item!



Collection Tier:
Tier 2

GRVR: Old Streets ➔ The Camera Shop

Description:
First constructed in 1908 by Walter K. Schmidt, who owned the Camera Shop until 1936
In August 1980 the building caught fire, and was left vacant until the winter of 1994 when it was purchased and donated to the Grand Rapids Children museum. The building then underwent a large-scale renovation and opened for business in the summer of 1997
Date:
1908
Rights: