This color 8mm film from 1949 depicts Huff School in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There are exterior shots at recess and children in Halloween costumes as well as teachers and other adults shown. The Huff School was located on Ball Street in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Huff School The Huff School was first organized in either 1849 or 1852 and was called Knapp School. It was located on Knapp and Fulton Streets near the Fairplain's Cemetary and later moved to Ball St. In 1933 it caught fire and was rebuilt. By 2007 it was sold to a church group.