This is a photograph featuring a store window display featuring textiles and girls clothing. There are American Red Cross stickers on the window and a Red Cross poster in the background.
8 1/8"" h 10 1/8"" w
The Camera Shop The Camera Shop was formed in 1908 by Walter K. Schmidt (1865-1938) to provide photo supplies to the Grand Rapids, Kent County Michigan community. He retained ownership of the Camera Shop until 1936. All of the known photographs which carry the Camera Shop markings come from the era of Schmidt’s ownership. The Grand Rapids Public Museum and the Grand Rapids Public Library have photographs from the Camera Shop in their collections.