This red oval sign is made of plastic and reads "Hilton's Postal Service | Money Orders | Utility Bills | Parcel Post | Stamps" in raised, white letters. It was used at Hilton's Drug in Grand Rapids, Michigan between 1938 and 1963.
Hilton Drug Hilton Drug was owned by Maxwell Roth Hilton (1905-1976) and was later sold to Peck Peck's Drug Store in 1963. Hilton continued to run the store until his retirement. The store was located at 800 Burton Street S.E. in Grand Rapids, Michigan.