Comments and Tags

Be the first to comment on this item!



Collection Tier:
Tier 2

Advertising ➔ Medicine Cup

Identifier:
2021.15.3
Description:
This blue medicine cup is made of plastic and reads " Hilton Drugs | Cor. Eastern & Burton". It was used as a water cup for taking medicine. 
Date:
circa 1938 – 1967
Materials:
Plastic
Source:
Donated by the family of Maxwell R. Hilton
Rights:

Makers/Donors
Kathryn A. Weller

Hilton Drug
Hilton Drug was owned by Maxwell Roth Hilton (1905-1976) and was later sold to Peck Peck's Drug Store in 1963. Hilton continued to run the store until his retirement. The store was located at 800 Burton Street S.E. in Grand Rapids, Michigan. 
Related Place
Grand Rapids